The Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unilever-ewa.com recruitment, Unilever Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Unilever Nigeria Plc Jobs 2020, Unilever Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Unilever Nigeria Plc|
|Deadline||16th October 2020|
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unilever-ewa.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
The following positions are available at Unilever Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager – Shopper Marketing, Unilever International
Job Number: 2000041X
Location: Lagos-Oregun – Head Office
Job Field: Marketing
Job Type: Regular
Shift: Day Job
Job Schedule: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- Do you want to work for Unilever’s fastest growing cluster that has grown from 250mn to over 1 bn in the last 7 years and has an ambition to double yet again to 2bn in the next 5 years ? Do you want the opportunity to build Unilever’s portfolio across categories in white spaces? If so the Asst. Marketing Manager , Shopper Marketing Nigeria, Unilever International is for you.
- The role will report into the Sr. Marketing Manager – NAMET RUB & AFRICA for Unilever International based in Lagos Nigeria . The role will interface with all Unilever categories at Director / Brand Manager level and UI supply chain, Local MOCs and finance teams across UI and Local MCO.
Main Job Purpose
- Nigeria has the largest population of any country in Africa, with over 200mil people, 50% of whom live in urban cities. The market size of Deo’s is currently small at only E64m, with low penetration and consumption, and has been identified as a priority “Future Growth Market” by the GCLT. This means Nigeria will receive the support of Global Category to develop this market with support from the global Rexona team, with a MD strategy, plan & relevant support assets.
- The ambition is to double the size of the business within the next 3 years, through a structured and consistent “market development” approach, using the best practice from other developed Deo’s markets globally.
- The people resource vision is to have a small Deo’s squad, based in Nigeria, to lead the market development work. This squad will comprise 1 x UI CD Manager (Deo’s Business Unit Lead) + 1x Marketing/Brand Manager (responsible for deployment of the marketing development program across all channels).
Key Requirements for the Marketing Role Are
- A self-starter, with a strong bias for action, unafraid to get “your hands dirty”.
- Help Marketing Manager in planning & marketing deployment to ensure we build sustainable growth going forward.
- Ability to hold self & others accountable.
- Ability to think & work independently, whilst managing key stakeholders.
- Accessible & transparent, always ensuring good communication with Global / Regional Category team.
- Strong values of integrity & transparency
- Prior experience in Shopper Marketing is also an advantage.
- Job requirements – be open to being flexible
- The successful candidate will have a high bias for action, deep passion for building brands, openness to new ideas and approaches, willingness to work with the team to make an impact on the market and a sense of responsibility, measuring performance by results.
- Local Shopper marketing insight & market knowledge, with ability to get things done working through people & activation agencies.
- Drive Consumer Activation and large scale
- Engage with Category Team across different Key MT and LMT chains to develop best in class In store execution
- Good grasp of ROI of key activation, ability to learn from past campaign and keep improving as we go on the journey
- Marketing Manager, Global BD brand teams & Local Modern Trade team across brands and categories, UI SC and Finance.
Critical success Factors for the Job
Key Skills / Experiences / Qualifications:
- Exceptional drive and a positive passion to create brilliant mixes and create exceptional marketing solutions
- Willingness to break records
- Willingness to engage in robust discussions on strategy and air your own point of view
- Confidently work with senior stakeholders without losing one’s point of view
- Decisiveness and initiative to lead the agenda and set the stage for great results.
- Focus on continuous learning
- Deep consumer empathy and inquisitiveness to find solutions beyond the obvious
- Ability to challenge the status quo and ask the question why not
Relevant Experience / SOL
- Experience in BB /or Shopper Marketing in any region globally with a strong consumer focus
- Strong track record of consistent in market delivery
- Deep desire to do something exceptional in life
- 3-5 years experience in Branding and Marketing.
- Bias for Action
- Growth Mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th October 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Unilever Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||17th September, 2020|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||28th September, 2020|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||19th November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: