The Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.sterling.ng recruitment, Sterling Bank Plc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sterling Bank Plc Jobs 2020, Sterling Bank Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020, Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Sterling Bank Plc|
|Deadline||17th September, 2020|
Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.sterling.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
The following positions are available at Sterling Bank Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Type: full-time
Specialization (s): Human Resources, Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy-collaborative relationship with the applicable business unit(s) to enable measurable difference in employee engagement and increase productivity.
- Drive bottom-line business performance through the creation of effective and efficient partnering, ensuring that maximizing employee-engagement is at the heart of every interaction.
- Act as a catalyst, stimulating high engagement through better manager behaviors – including the appropriate configuration of people, products and processes which ensure employee needs are satisfied and managers/employees are playing to their strengths.
- Live the commitments of the bank’s employee brand promise, acting as a role model for others and relentlessly focusing employees on the Bank’s values and the behaviors associated with upholding them
- Form credible-proactive relationships to influence and make a difference to the people-management activities
- Act as a change manager for the regions/departments, facilitate the change process in the bank by working with the internal consultants or project group.
- Support the continuous review of the HR operating model for alignment to the corporate strategy using available data to avail HR metrics to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the models/ strategies.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Coach leadership proactively within teams in their area of responsibility both as a team and as individuals to drive business performance through high engagement.
- Support line managers in configuring and deploying people policies, products and processes to drive engagement in view of driving business performance. Ensure a robust talent pipeline to meet the future needs of the functions through managers identifying, developing and appropriately stretching talent at every level.
- Collaborate with colleagues across HR (including the Centers of Expertise and the HR Shared Service Centre) to ensure continuous improvement in the function.
Requirements / Experience
- First degree in any discipline, Master’s or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Public Sector Management or related discipline will be added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience as an HR Generalist, including the following areas: Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Mobility, Policy and Programme, etc.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Knowledge of Human Capital Mgt
- Knowledge of Employment & Labor Laws
- Stakeholder Management
- Decision quality & Problem-solving.
- Research orientation
- Policy Formulation & Implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th September, 2020.
2. Job Title: Trade Finance Analyst – NIB
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To supervise the whole range of Trade Service Products and transaction growth under NIB
- Manage relationships with Trade Services
- Manage the NIB Import Finance Facility portfolio
- Execute marketing calls with the Sales team
- Increase overseas correspondent partners and available clean lines
- Ensure dynamism and viability of our Trade Product Offerings and avoidance of concentration risk
- Increase transaction volumes, values and profitability
- Project top-of-mind awareness of Sterling Bank’s core competence along Trade Line
- Ensure excellent customer experience for NIB Trade
- Provide support for the Sales Team for customer on-boarding
- Innovate and timely introduce viable product offerings consistent with market realities
- Facilitate periodic training for the Sales team
- 3 years of banking experience in the various aspects of International Trade including Letters of Credits and Bank Guarantees, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking Relationship Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Sterling Bank Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Sterling Bank Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||17th September, 2020|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||28th September, 2020|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||19th November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: