The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mouau.edu.ng recruitment, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Jobs 2020, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Career Portal, Requirements for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment 2020, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment Portal.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.mouau.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, formerly Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike, was established as a specialized University by the Federal Government of Nigeria via Act No 48 of 2nd November 1992. It began formal activities in May 1993 with the appointment of the first Governing Council and Vice- Chancellor.
The Institution is located in the well-known Agricultural Training and Research town of Umudike, about 9 kilometres from Umuahia town, the capital of Abia State. The major link road to the University is the Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road, a direct route to the State Capitals of Abia, Akwa-lbom and Cross River States. Being close to Umuahia, the University is linked through a major North-South Express Road to most parts of the country.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, is envisioned to be a University par excellence and hopes to help the people of Nigeria and beyond through the provision of practical knowledge for agricultural transformation in order to achieve sustainable food production.
The post of the Vice-Chancellor of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State Nigeria, will become vacant from 1st March 2021. In accordance with the Law establishing the University, the Governing Council of the Institution wishes to commence the process of filling the vacancy. Interested applicants are therefore requested to submit applications for the position below:
The following positions are available at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
Location: Umuahia, Abia
The candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor is required to possess a good University education and should be a proven successful manager of human and material resources. Specifically, the candidate shall be expected to:
- Be a highly distinguished scholar of the rank of Professor in any of the disciplines offered in the University with a minimum of ten (10) years experience on that level and demonstrable ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for such a well-established Institution;
- Be a person of proven integrity;
- Strengthen the bridges between staff, students, and other stakeholders;
- Be a person with a clear vision for the development of the University;
- Enjoy excellent physical and mental health;
- Attract the much-needed funds into the University.
- Be not more than 64 years old as at the date of possible assumption of duty on 1st March, 2021.
- Command the respect of the national and international academic communities through his/her track records; evidenced by publications in high impact journals;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications each made in 30 copies with detailed Curriculum Vitae duly signed, dated, and photocopies of necessary documents attached. The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information include the following:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Phone Nos
- E-mail Address
- Position applied for
- Place & Date of Birth
- Nationality, State of Origin & Local Government Area;
- Present Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with institutions and Dates
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Institutions and Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s) with dates
- List of Publications where applicable
- Honors/Distinctions with dates
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and address of three Referees
- Candidates should request the three Referees to forward their reference letters under separate covers and addressed to the “Registrar, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, P.M.B 7276 Umuahia, Abia State”.
- The Referees should also be requested to indicate the candidate’s name, position applied for on the left hand corner of the mailing envelope and must reach the “Registrar” before the day of the Interview.
Each application must be accompanied by a copy of statement of applicants vision for the University.
In the case of candidates identified by the Council Search Team, the application shall conform with the requirements above, but in addition, a letter of consent duly signed by the candidate shall be presented along with the applications.
All applications should be forwarded in a sealed envelope (s) marked “Post of Vice-Chancellor at the top left-hand corner” by courier service to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike,
P.M.B 7267, Umuahia,
Abia State, Nigeria
Application Deadline 16th October, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Michael Okpara University of Agriculture recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Michael Okpara University of Agriculture may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||17th September, 2020|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||28th September, 2020|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||19th November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: