The Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ericsson.com recruitment, Ericsson Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ericsson Jobs 2020, Ericsson Career Portal, Requirements for Ericsson Recruitment 2020, Ericsson Recruitment Portal.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Ericsson Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ericsson.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The following positions are available at Ericsson. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Solution Architect
Req ID: 379302
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide.
- As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- We are now looking for a Principal Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Guide a team various experience (SME, Solution Architect & Senior Engineer), delivering Radio Access Network, Design, Tuning, Optimization services.
- Conducts in-depth technical discussions with customers on technology strategy, key challenges and customer support.
- Engage with the customer Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems within the communication services domain
- Ensure project delivery team adherence to delivery model and ways of working.
- Design, implement and test features that meet the specifications and requirements
- Provide Radio network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology
- Support Site acquisition team and Regional Teams to find the suitable site locations to build sites based on nominal plans
- Evaluate the technical site survey details and provide valuable feedback and correction if required
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery.
- Provide support to Sales and solution department, also engage with presales activities, including pre-studies
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations.
- Setup alignment, communication, and processes between NDO and other project streams including NRO, Sales, EP and MS
- Proficient in Network Design on multiple technologies and multiple streams (RAN, TRM and RNC).
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis,
- Coverage planning, site identification, evaluation, Network planning, interference analysis and optimization using EDOS DP.
- Network Planning to meet design targets and Final Network acceptance with customer
- Accountable for project strategy to design and implementation
- Responsible for coverage analysis of GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks.
- Creating & Studying RF coverage maps, perform simulations and identify problem areas, also troubleshooting areas with poor coverage and Quality and recommending suitable solutions.
- Proficient in using Planning (Asset/Ericsson Tools) tool extract data as per design requirements
- Draft RF design solutions to address RAN network issues to be reviewed by Radio Planning Supervisor/Manager.
- Proposal for coverage/capacity enhancement, Network optimization to meet the acceptance target.
To be successful in the role you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- Vast experience on Design and Planning, experience in Ericsson Network Design Tools, Radio Products, and Solutions (GSM, WCDMA and LTE)
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer
- At least 15 years of multi technology experience in Radio Networks Design, Planning, and Solutions
- Deep understanding of new technological trends in Radio Network, including Small Cells, CA, MIMO, IOT etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ericsson Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ericsson Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Ericsson Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Ericsson Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Ericsson Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Ericsson Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Ericsson recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Ericsson may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||17th September, 2020|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||28th September, 2020|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||19th November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ericsson Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: