The Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.africa.cummins.com recruitment, Cummins Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Cummins Nigeria Jobs 2020, Cummins Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Cummins Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.africa.cummins.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
The following positions are available at Cummins Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sales Executive
Req ID: 200002AJ
Location: Nigeria-Federal Capital Territory-Abuja-Nigeria, Abuja, DBU Industrial Area 1
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account in a business to customer environment.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, University, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Intuitive Listening And Adapting Solutions – Translates needs, expectations, or asks from customers, stakeholders, etc. into actionable solutions through active listening and intuition; chooses or produces solutions (e.g. process change, tool, product, service, etc.) to meet or exceed the customers’ or stakeholders’ needs or expectations or to provide value.
- Sales Forecasting – Collects and assesses customer data from internal and external sources; compares against historical data to determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption patterns.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Plans proactively for successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact activities accordingly; as applicable coaches sellers in order to achieve sales objectives.
- Instills trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Account Planning – Identifies objectives to drive execution of business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative to where it needs to be and enabling tracking of progress against targets.
- Articulating Value Proposition – Interprets internal and external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer’s specific needs to differentiate against competition.
- Developing Account Strategy – Determines current status of account in terms of relationship, financial, product competitiveness, barriers, quality, and service and defining desired future state by balancing customer requirements and business capabilities in order to define achievable targets aligned with the business strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Cummins Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cummins Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Cummins Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Cummins Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||17th September, 2020|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||28th September, 2020|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||19th November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: