The Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. https://www.cafonline.com/ recruitment, Confederation of African Football Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Confederation of African Football Jobs 2020, Confederation of African Football Career Portal, Requirements for Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020, Confederation of African Football Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Confederation of African Football (CAF)|
|Deadline||15th October 2020|
Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Confederation of African Football Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website https://www.cafonline.com/.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is recruiting to fill the position of: Head of Procurement. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar with at least 10 years work experience.
The following positions are available at the Confederation of African Football. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Accountant
Description / Duties
Senior Accountant who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by effectively handling the following duties:
- Carry out Journal Entries related to accruals, payments, and other accounting transactions
- Maintain continuous follow-up and update on all Federations, Clubs, and Officials status on the Accounting system
- Follow up on settling all due amounts to clubs and Federations
- Prepare invoices for all sponsors, and follow up on collection on set due dates
- Update periodic Revenues and collection Financial reports
- Follow up transfers related to the invoices, with related SWIFTs or Refunds, and update records accordingly
- Prepare the sponsors balances through the accounting system
- Prepare referees transfers of all CAF competitions from related fixtures
- Follow up with the banks & treasury, om transfers and refunds and update the accounting system
- Verify all referees bank details with Refereeing Department
- Conduct and maintain efficient, on time, and adequate communication with each federations and clubs, and with CAF different departments
- Promptly respond to business communication, and maintain an efficient communication channel
- Prepare value added and informative Financial analysis reports regarding federations/clubs, and other Accounts Payables
- Maintain a file supporting documents for all transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of Accounting /Financial experience
- Fluent in English and/or French
- Capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity
- High level of proactivity
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Endure Working under pressure and for extended hours
- Good self-confidence
- Adequate Communication skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered
Application Deadline 15th October 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Confederation of African Football Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Confederation of African Football Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Confederation of African Football Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Confederation of African Football Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Confederation of African Football Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Confederation of African Football recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Confederation of African Football may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||17th September, 2020|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||28th September, 2020|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 18, 2020||19th November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: